Ovidis Adapted Wear inc. offers a line of adaptive clothing that enables individuals dealing with increasing disability to wear comfortable and
curated styles. We believe families, caregivers and professionals should know that options exist to help deliver a positive and painless experience
to patients and family members needing assistance getting dressed, something we too often take for granted.
Immediate openings for a commission-sales representative with professional sales experience to be part of a fast growing, values-oriented company. We are looking to expand regionally through the development of Business to Business relations and facilities focused on elderly care.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding of how our solutions meet customer needs.
- Generate leads and build relationships with potential retailers catering to elderly and individuals facing mobility, sensory or cognitive challenges.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule, flexible work hours available.
- Present the clothing collection to clients, potential retailers and institutions for example CHSLD, semi-autonomous retirement homes, rehabilitation centers, hospitals.
- Organise opportunities to promote and sell the collection (shopping days) and take orders on-site.
- Reporting on sales opportunities and results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to cold call and build rapport easily with business leaders.
- Experience in the clothing industry an asset (seamstress…)
- Understanding, knowledge of the needs of aging population dealing with loss of autonomy is an asset.
- The candidate will require a personal vehicle as this position is mainly on the road.
Terms of employment:
- Great opportunity for retired or semi-retired candidates.
- Part-time and Full-time positions available. Work independently.
- This position is commissions based only - compensation based on territory sales.
- References and background check required.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com